- Native Appropriations, Adrienne Keene (Cherokee Nation): "Native Appropriations is a forum for discussing representations of Native peoples, including stereotypes, cultural appropriation, news, activism, and more."
- Beyond Buckskin, Jessica Metcalfe (Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa Indians): "Beyond Buckskin empowers Native American artists and designers, advancing the quality of Native American fashion through education while providing an in depth podium for societal participation. Inspired by relevant historical and contemporary Native American clothing design and art, Beyond Buckskin promotes cultural appreciation, social relationships, authenticity and creativity."
- American Indians in Children's Literature, Debbie Reese (Nambe Pueblo): "Established in 2006, American Indians in Children's Literature (AICL) provides critical perspectives and analysis of indigenous peoples in children's and young adult books, the school curriculum, popular culture, and society. Scroll down for links to book reviews, Native media, and more."
- Project 562, Matika Wilbur (Swinomish and Tulalip): "Our goal is to create a photographic publication and exhibition representing Native people from every tribe. But really, the ultimate goal is education... This blog is all about that journey."
- Turtle Talk, Matthew Fletcher (Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians): "Turtle Talk is the blog for the Indigenous Law and Policy Center at Michigan State University College of Law. We specialize in providing access to primary documents related to current topics in American Indian law and policy — court opinions and pleadings, federal government documents, scholarly materials, and other sources."
Got any other favorites? Leave us a note here!